Ferris and friends, based in Canberra Australia flag, blog about the cars and games that inspire them most.

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Enter the GTI


We finally did the deed a few months ago. After a lengthy period researching different makes and models, we settled on a new 2007 MkV Golf GTI.  And what a brilliant car it is!  DSG automatic gearbox, Bi-Xenon headlights, and with just three doors- which is more than enough for the two of us.  It's nice to be back in a car with character (not to mention power) once again, after driving very-reliable-but-dull transport for the past several years.  Actually, the Toyota Camry was an excellent car, but it just wasn't something you could get excited about.  More about my previous cars later, although I suspect that I'll enjoy writing about my old '265' 4.3 litre Chrysler Charger more than the Camry :)Along with cars, I also plan to use this page to chat about games.  The Xbox 360 and PS2 are my current consoles of choice, however I reserve the right to reminisce about other consoles and computers I have enjoyed over the years (Wii, Amiga, C64 etc).  

So there you have it- cars and games.  What more could anybody want?

No comments: