Ferris and friends, based in Canberra Australia flag, blog about the cars and games that inspire them most.

Monday, February 25, 2008

Fate Of A City: upcoming Neverwinter Nights 2 module

I'll admit right away that I'm not an RPG fan.  It could be because I don't have the free time required to play through an RPG.  Then again, I'll happily devote time to completing a Grand Theft Auto game (as I'm sure to do once again when Grand Theft Auto IV is released).  So that can't be the reason.  Perhaps it's just the whole fantasy environment that doesn't excite me - I'm not sure.  In any case, RPGs like Neverwinter Nights 2 are massively popular with gamers and modders alike.  Which leads me to Fate Of A City, a Neverwinter Nights 2 module being developed by fellow Canberran AmstradHero. AmstradHero is a particularly talented guy who has taken a break from writing short fiction to develop what promises to be the the most impressive Neverwinter Nights 2 mod to-date (if the excited chatter on NWN2 forums is anything to go by). It's almost enough to get me interested in playing an RPG again! 

Almost...
(image from fateofacity.blogspot.com)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.